Do You Want To Join A Progressive and Emotionally Intelligent
Please download Position Descriptions below for further information on current advertised positions. Please read the Position Description carefully and follow application instructions included in the document.
For your application to be considered please ensure you –
- Write a Cover Letter outlining why you feel you are suitable for the position.
- Carefully read the instructions and requirements, and follow each of them.
- Address each of the Selection Criteria as listed, and provide examples to demonstrate your experience and abilities.
- Address the Desirable Qualifications.
- Provide a copy of your resume that shows relevant work experience as well as any educational qualifications.
- Please do not include Certificates or written References. If you are selected for an interview you may be asked to bring supplementary information with you at that time.
- Please Note: The successful applicant will be required to provide a Working with Vulnerable People – Children’s Check and a Current National Police Check.
Rural Health Tasmania reserves the right to withdraw advertised positions without notice.
Instructions on how to apply are contained in the Position Description. For enquiries about this position, please contact Robert Waterman on 0407135733 or email you application to the email address listed in the position description
Position Closes 5pm 28th January 2022
Please collect our tutor application form from Rural Health reception at 68 Emmett St Smithton. Please include
two current referees and a resume (if possible), and return to Emma Thompson by
4th February, 2022. Details are in the position description. Download the position description below.